PRIVATE CHEF EXPERIENCE
Have a Couple’s Date Night for 4, or a larger dinner party up to 12 guests in the comfort of your home. Dinner begins with a hot or cold Appetizer Course, followed by an Entrée, and finishes with Dessert. Rajni supports all sustainable practices in Food and provides organic meat in her menus. Rajni proudly serves Westchester County. From the quality of the food to the presentation, your next event or celebration will be spectacular.
Preview my sample menu options and then book your event below!
Please pick 1
- Spiced Beet and Cilantro Cutlets with Siracha Aioli
- Vegetable Croquettes with Tomato Goat Cheese Dip
- Vegetable Crisps with Garlic Dip
- Mini veggie Uttappam blinis with Spiced Powder
- Bread Stir Fry with Spices Curry Leaves and Veggies
Please pick 1 protein, 1 carb & 1 vegetable:
- Spiced Organic Chicken in a Tomato-Onion Coconut Milk Sauce
- Malabar Chicken Biriyani with Spices, Roasted Shallots & Raisins
- Pepper Chicken with Garlic and Curry Leaves
- Egg Roast with an Onion Tomato Mixture
- Chicken Stew with Coconut Milk and Curry Leaves
- Green Peppercorns and Garlic Covered Fish Bake
- Turmeric Mashed Potatoes
- Spiced Sweet Potato Wedges with Goat Cheese and Honey
- Potato Salad with Roasted Onions, Curry Leaves & Mustard Seeds
- Onion, Cilantro & Tomato Yogurt Salad
- Cabbage, Carrot & Beans Stir-Fry with a Spiced Coconut Paste
- Green Peas with Coconut Milk
- Vegetable Stew with Coconut Milk and Curry Leaves
Please pick 1
- Tapioca Pudding with Strawberries
- Cardamom Flavored Crepes with Sweet Coconut Filling
- Cardamom Lentil Pudding with Coconut Milk
- Rice Pudding with Rose Water
"Amazing private chef experience with Rajni. Presentation and food was exceptional and chocolate raspberry cake was delicious as well"
- Viktoriya B.
"Foodies put her on speed dial. The spices and flavors are like no other. Every bite is better than the prior." - Melissa P-R.
"That was such an awesome experience! We felt like we transferred to India and magic have occurred." - Yuri G.
These hands-on adult cooking classes teach you South Indian cuisine, particularly Kerala cuisine, an array of coconut-based flavorful dishes - both vegetarian and non-vegetarian. Rajni will walk you through the menu and ingrredients and it's a fun class cooking together!
See a preview of a cooking class below and, when you're ready, book your class!
"Rajni is a wonderful cook. She is very creative and extremely personable. Cooking with her is a fun, rewarding experience" - Elizabeth U.
"Her instructions were clear and easy to follow, she was willing to share her secrets with me so I could make the same dish!" - Kathleen C.
"Rajni is an amazing chef and teacher. We enjoyed a customized culinary experience. Not only did we eat a delicious dinner but she also thought us how to prepare every dish and explained the culture and spices behind it." - Valerie L.