Group classes up to four people
This is a 2-3 hour session that is inspired by Southern Indian cuisine and we cook a complete meal. All dishes can be light, medium, or highly spiced according to your taste.
Here’s the menu to choose from:
Entrees served with basmati rice and Spiced Cabbage stirfry
- Kerala Fish curry-South Indian halibut curry with coconut milk and curry leaves
- Beet chicken curry-South Indian chicken curry with light spices and beet juice
- Theeyal- Shallot curry with mildly spiced roasted coconut paste
Entrees served with Dosa (Flat crepe using rice and lentils), Coconut chutney, and Tomato chutney
4. Pepper chicken fry-Chicken stir-fried with jalapenos, onions, curry leaves, and other mild spices
5. Beef fry with caramelized onions and spices -Cubes of beef cooked in a medley of spices and onions
6. Spiced mashed potato-Potatoes cooked in light spices and onions and Sambhar-A tangy lentil curry to dip dosas
Private classes are also available!
Private one-on-one classes are also offered which is approximately 1.5 – 2 hours. We cook together a customized menu-a vegetable and a protein dish and you get to take it home to enjoy.